Quarks Technosoft is one of the leading Offshore Software Development Company in India and USA. It was formed in June 2009 by IIT Delhi graduates, We are helping people to achieve their business objectives through effective technology solutions. we use our advanced technologies and methodologies in line with best global practices to deliver lasting value to people around the world and Offshore Software Development Company in India.
Our Offshore Software Development Company in India, custom application, and Offshore Software Development Company in India services cater a diverse range of industry verticals that encompass Health & Fitness, Finance, Games, Automobiles, Pharmacy & Medicine, Apparels, Society & Culture, Music, Home Decoration, Travel & Hospitality, and much more.
Why Choose Quarks For Offshore Software Development Company in India?
- We develop user-friendly, all devices and browser compatible websites.
- You will get a dedicated account manager and a team for real-time maintenance & support during the entire project execution.
- Our e-commerce solutions offer seamless integration with other codes and APIs.
- You can get independently verified customer reviews.
- We offer very malleable engagement models for our clients.
- Our developers adhere strictly to international coding guidelines & standards, quality, and timely project delivery.
- Prior to starting the development process, our project managers will thoroughly discuss your goals & requirements to make sure that you get the precise solution what you paid for Offshore Software Development Company in India.
- Prior to starting the development process, our project managers will thoroughly discuss your goals & requirements to make sure that you get the precise solution what you paid for.
- You are bound to get best values for the money you pay us.
- Project Name: Caratlane Mobile Site (A Tanishq Partnership) – Part of Tata Group
- Project Intro: e-Commerce platform for jewelry shopping
Technology Stack :
Angular JS, Java/J2EE, Elastic Search
- 1. Majority of users browse sites through their phones and it is imperative to give excellent mobile experience. The challenge was to give the same experience – Look & Feel, Performance as the user gets in native mobile apps without actually downloading it.
- 2. Technically lot of things need to be done to achieve the performance metrics like:-
- a. Page load time must be less than 10 seconds to reduce the bounce rate. We achieved 4 seconds of load time
- b. Lazy loading of the resources must be done to boost the experience
- Resource Minification/Compression: – Minified & Compressed JS/CSS files
- Resource Optimization: CSS Sprites
- Third Party Resource Loading: Analytics Scripts, Marketing Scripts (Async Loading)
- Comparison: All performance metrics beat Bluestine, Flipkart, SnapDeal – other e-commerce giants
- Tools Used for Performance: webpagetest.org
- Results: Sales conversion increased from 12% to 30% after launch in 1 month
- Project Name: Magic Bricks (Auction) Portal
- Project Information: Portal enables auction of properties.
- Target: To cater primarily to the banks and asset restructuring companies where they sell the NPAs via online auctions.
- 1. Tight integration with magicbricks was done using REST APIs. Banks/Builders can post properties, define EMD, and approve/reject bidder’s application to participate.
- 2. Online bidding platform was created to facilitate online bids (with robust security mechanisms).
- 3. The dashboard was provided to property owners to monitor bids and to access bidder data wherever applicable.
- 4. Payment Gateway integration was done for payment collection and refunds. ISO 25001 and STQC certification was taken to be eligible for banks bidding with our Offshore Software Development Company in India.
- 1. Robust Security mechanisms that such an auction platform requires.
- 2. Meeting regulatory requirements to carry out e-auction of real estate in India
- Project Name: Times Ascent
- Project Intro: This is the online version of Times Ascent weekly print in jobs domain. More than 2+ million users use the platform for jobs, articles, events, job fairs. The platform also powers employers to use AI(artificial intelligence) backed HRMS for managing their hiring needs.
Technology Stack :
HTML5, CSS3, JSP, JQuery, Tiles, Java, Spring, Hibernate, Maven, Mongo, MySql, SOLR, Burning Glass(AI)
- 1. To develop home-grown CMS to enable editors for punching/managing content (articles/events/job fairs)
- 2. Integration of print division with online portal in terms of feeds
- 3. Development of workflow for punching data(jobs) from paper advertisements Matching Engine -> Candidate with Jobs (Candidate Module), Jobs with Candidate (Employer Module)
- 4. Extracting information from candidate resume -> Personal Details, Employment Details, Education Details, Skills etc
- Misc Info: This project was won in a bid against a major Indian IT company and was developed in 1/2 time and 1/3 budget
- Project Name: Magic Bricks (Content) Portal
- Project Info: This is the content platform of magicbricks (India’s leading real estate portal). This platform is for real estate articles
- /analysis/research and related content.
Original portal was developed on WordPress and faced performance issues whenever traffic crossed 500 concurrent users, leading to the crash of the application.
Solution offered :
- 1. Java/J2EE based CMS portal which can scale horizontally and is also ready for the development of custom requirements by the content team
- 2. Java-based CMS platform was developed and all the basic custom tags of WordPress were developed in Java.
- 3. Entire WordPress database was ported to a custom database. Application went live in 3 months (along with data migration)
- 1. Creating a flexible system like WordPress which is very good on SEO, and has good management interfaces for content.
- 2. Data migration from WordPress to the custom db, without losing a bit of it.
- 3. Building a product that matched the strength of WordPress and had a database with more security, flexibility, query sorting/ interaction.
- Project Name: MailBomber
- Project Intro: Mailing infrastructure for Times of India
Technology Stack :
HTML5, CSS3, JSP, JQuery, Tiles, Java, Spring, Hibernate, Maven, Mongo, MySql, Spring Batch
- Performance: Infra created for sending parallel campaigns – with capacity of 10,000 emails in a minute
- Volume: Till now the tool has sent 6,000 crores+ mails (in 6 months)
- Quality: Content of the mail has to be checked for spam prevention
- IP Warming: Servers have to be warmed up till the time email providers like Gmail, Yahoo recognize them
- Velocity: Velocity of mailing per IP/per domain has to be checked consistently
- feedback loop: log of bounces has to be processed regularly + spams marked by users have to be handled
- Project Name: JobBuzz
- Project Intro: Career Research Portal which enables candidates to make intelligent/informed career choices. JobBuzz has consistently helped them make career decisions based on the most authentic data available online. Every interview question, company review, salary data and job on JobBuzz has been carefully moderated by experts.
- More than 6+ million users use the platform for career-related research.
Technology Stack :
REST Architecture, Angular JS, HTML5, CSS3, Java, Spring, Hibernate, Maven, Mongo, Orient DB (Graph Database), MySql, SOLR
REST Architecture, Angular JS, Performance
- Web Applications
- Mobile Applications
- Business Process Re-Engineering
- Custom Cms Development
- UI/UX Design
- Google Apps Integration
- Java/J2EE Training
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Embedded Solutions
- Maintenance Services
- E-Commerce Applications.
We are the top Offshore Software Development Company in India, we innovative brand in India enriched with tire one developers and serving top-notch clients across the domains, Our team includes 30 expert consultants, programmers, project managers, and trainers. We have successfully delivered 200+ projects in the last 3 years of working operations.