The world today is a digital one, isn’t it? Digitalization in almost every industry and sector has provided convenience to people unexpectedly well. However, in order to implement those digital platforms for the people, one thing that is essentially needed is ‘technology’, of course! Technology has definitely created itself to be one of the most significant and powerful tools existing today. Whenever we hear about technology, what comes to our mind is that it is basically a collection of skills, techniques or methods and processes that can be embedded in a machine to ease activities for humankind.
Talking about the past trends in 2017, there were a few amazing trends we saw being implemented by brands like Google and Amazon. The following are a few of them:
- Automation: Being the mainstay in, advanced technology would enable the brands with automation of human-exclusive tasks.
- AR and VR: Virtual Reality(VR) is an artificially computer-generated simulation of a real-life situation. Augmented Reality (AR) is a technology that layers computer-generated enhancements atop an existing reality.
- Cloud adoption: Though Amazon is the capturing market, Microsoft, and Google Cloud Adoptions have been momentarily increasing.
- Machine learning: Since this learning doesn’t require any technical knowledge about computers, it is a massive adoption of the trends.
- Bots: From support chatbots to social bots and beyond, the game surrounding customer activity is changing very rapidly in favor of automation.
Moving into 2018, the year is definitely coming up with much more technical advancement trends which brands will be following to increase the value of their customer experience making it easy and comfortable for the users. Not only the marketing specifics, but your transactional records will be kept safe too!
Below are some of the top tech trends coming this year.
- Blockchain: Being amongst the most trending topics, blockchain is capturing the market like anything. Blockchain is a leading software platform for you to keep your digital assets safe and secure as it minimizes the risk of fraud or manipulation, and could possibly help more voices get heard in government matters and policy decisions. In simpler terms, blockchain is building trust.
- Adoption of AI: Adopting Artificial Intelligence would be seen in wider terms this year. Automation is the most visible tech inclination seen by businesses as of now.
- Augmented Reality: The center of attraction as per Augmented Reality is Pokémon Go as it has raised a billion-dollar demand for augmented reality (AR) entertainment. Many companies are looking forward to enjoy the additional revenue as they’re paying most of their attention towards that.
- Cyber Security: Due to the frauds and threats lurking around in every corner of the world, cyber security companies are in huge demand to keep the monetary data and transactions secured. The companies protect the entire business of large organizations to retain the trust of their consumers.
- Touchless Interface: Virtual assistants like Siri and Alexa have already eased our fingers from smartphones. But they’re getting smarter! Joining up with other tech trends, the touchless interface would take us far beyond than tapping and swiping screens!
The companies are investing most of their money in technology in order to have everything under machine controls. Though the manpower has certainly been reduced, people are digitalizing themselves so as to get along with the upgraded technology. The planet is certainly growing into a ‘digi-tech world’!