Does web application development excite you? Do you want to dive-in the latest trends and updates of the development coming in 2018? Here’s to your hunger! Web application development in technologies is taking place at a very high-speed. The instability in web application development sector is notable since update popular yesterday, becomes outdated today. Developing technologies are becoming upgraded to change existing techs and vice versa. Let’s get to know the most fascinating updates in the world of developing web trends!
Following are some top exciting web application development trends expected to show up this year.
- PWA (Progressive Web Apps): Introduced by Google in 2015, some of the top companies and brands rebuilt their websites relying on PWA in the following year. As indicated in the reports for past years, mobile apps are losing their appeal due to oversaturated market and the PWA is an excellent alternative. 2018 will show whether this application format will live or irretrievable died.
- E-commerce: E-commerce web development is an independent industry having its own rules and laws. And it is the most conservative process of website development. However, the strongest players will dominate in this area at least till another giant like Google or Etsy might represent their own products. Online stores will better know their visitors and offer only relevant products. It’s the same as going to the store, where sellers know your name and what you want to buy.
- Blockchain: Blockchain is a method of collective data storage. All information is placed on thousands of computers around the world and not in one place with no intermediaries between transactions. Every transaction is verified relying on the complex algorithm, in what hundreds of computers around the world take part. Blockchain has a high level of protection. Thus, many multinational banks are considering the possibility of implementing Blockchain in their work. Its common usage in security, trading and exchange operations, cryptocurrency and other cryptography to protect data.
- Bots (Artificial Intelligence): Chatbots based on Artificial Intelligence took over all of 2017 with an incredible popularity, no? However, chatbots created on the basis of artificial intelligence and neural networks will continue to evolve in 2018 also, helping to increase communication online.
- IoT (Internet of Things): We are on the verge of a global introduction of smart devices. Moreover, if several years ago the devices were used for entertainment, now IoT is beginning to introduce large international companies in different sectors of the economy. Smart devices allow you to use resources more efficiently. IoT opens unlimited opportunities for business and allows you to increase efficiency with high accuracy. According to Statista, the number of devices in 2025 will increase by 3.5 times.